Le premier Forum Francais ASEA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Des articles scientifiques explicatifs (c'est genial, bien expliqué, court et il y en a beaucoup)

Des articles scientifiques explicatifs (c'est genial, bien expliqué, court et il y en a beaucoup) Empty Des articles scientifiques explicatifs (c'est genial, bien expliqué, court et il y en a beaucoup)

Message  gauduc Dim 10 Juin - 13:14

https://www.facebook.com/groups/aseaalberta/

une tonne d'articles très intéressants a lire (je les traduirai plus tard)

Dave Bachand
‎7 foods that when eaten in conjunction with the taking of glutathione boosting supplements will allow you to live a better more healthy life.

#1- Food Sources Containing L-Cysteine - NAC or N-Acetyl-Cysteine is derived from this amino acid and is metabolized by the body to become glutathione. NAC has been shown by many studies and clinical trials to boost the production of glutathione.

Foods that contain L-Cysteine include pork, poultry, beef, luncheon meats, sausage, eggs, milk, ricotta and cottage cheeses, whey protein, and yogurt.

#2 – Broccoli – Broccoli is a member of the kale family and is high in vitamin C and dietary fiber. The most common ways to prepare broccoli are steaming or boiling, but around my house we grill it. Give grilled broccoli a taste and you might just fall in love.

#3 – Cabbage – Cabbage is one of those vegetables that can be used in many ways. It can be boiled or steamed and eaten as a side dish, used as a main course in the form of cabbage rolls, or as a cool salad in the form of coleslaw.

#4 – Avocados – If you like guacamole dip then you are already on the path to living a longer and healthier life. The avocado made my top 7 list of foods rich in glutathione because of its versatility. This fruit can be used in dip, salad, salsa, deserts, pie, shakes, and even sushi.

#5 – Carrots – Boiled and steamed are the most common way to prepare carrots but you should give other uses a try, like carrot cake, candied carrots, or grilled carrots.

#6 – Asparagus – While this asparagus is somewhat of an acquired taste they are one of the best foods rich in glutathione. Personally, I think the acquired taste thing is a bit of a myth since my whole family seems to like it.

#7 – Unprocessed Foods – While technically not a type of food the use of unprocessed foods is important, especially for meats. Unprocessed means an actual piece of meat versus a processed type. An example would be a chicken breast used in a sandwich (unprocessed) and a slice of meat from a roll of pressed chicken (processed).

Dave Bachand
Glutathione Deficiency is connected to just about every single degenerative disease, illness, and health challenge there is. I am continuously astounded how many health concerns and health challenges are dramatically improved by raising the glutathione levels within our cells.
After all, ALL health and disease BEGINS inside the cells.
Glutathione is the most powerful antioxidant in existence and is in EVERY SINGLE ONE of our TRILLIONS of cells.
When our cells have optimal levels of glutathione, then they are able to efficiently fight off illness and disease and maintain youthfulness and vitality. When they don't, we get sick, age faster, and over time tend to develop serious degenerative diseases.
You may be wondering, What causes glutathione deficiency or low glutathione levels in the first place?
If you eat right and don't smoke and exercise on a regular basis, your glutathione levels should be ok, right?
Unfortunately, that is not the case.
In today's world, unless we are proactively doing something to raise our glutathione levels, then we can pretty much bet we have low glutathione levels.

Here is only a small fraction of the health challenges connected to low glutathione levels:

(In alphabetical order)
ADD and ADHD, Addictions, AIDS, Allergies, ALS, Alzheimer's,
Arthritis, Asthma, Autism, balding, Bronchitis, Cancer,
Cataracts, Chronic Fatigue, Cirrhosis, Diabetes,
Erectile Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia, Hair loss, Insomnia
Low Energy, Low Sex Drive, Lupus, Male infertility
Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoporosis,
Pain (such as Back Pain, knee pain, joint pain)
Parkinson's, Poor Eyesight, PMS, Psoriasis, Scleroderma
"Senior Moments", Schizophrenia, Wrinkles
Ok, I know that unless I am doing something specific to raise my glutathione levels, chances are very high I am deficient in Glutathione!
I now know why and I am ready to do something about it!
Great! To begin YOUR journey of having optimal health and vitality that can only happen when you have optimal CELLULAR health!

Proper Redox Signaling is where the body starts and ASEA is the answer Smile

Dave Bachand
Some of the key benefits of glutathione include:
Increased energy
Clearer thinking
Faster recovery and less muscle pain after exercise
Reduces the effects of aging
Reduces wastes and toxins in the body
Improved heart and lung function
Increased immunity levels
Low glutathione levels have been associated with neuro-degenerative diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer's & Parkinson's.

Testamonial by Lili Vanderlaan, 55 years young:

I started using Asea 12 weeks ago. In the beginning I hated the taste of the water. For some reason the taste does not bother me anymore.
Since then, my blood pressure has returned to perfect readings, my hemeroids have disappeared, my energy levels are incredible compared to what it used to be. I would visit my grandkids for a couple of hours and used to be exhausted. Now I play hard with them and after that I go on my merry way with still energy to burn! The use of Asea has elevated my mood and makes me happier and more balanced.
The skin on my face and hands are noticably getting tighter and my face looks heathier and pink.
I have had a bum shoulder for 14 years since I got hurt in a soccer accident. A few weeks into Asea I noticed that I had complete painless mobility back!
I have noticed 'inexplicable' pains here and there, now and then, in places where I used to hurt before years before. The pains would last only for a short time and then disappear completely. From listening to other people on Asea this seems to be a common thing. It seems that Asea goes after everything in the body that is wrong at the moment and things that once were wrong, seemed to have healed in the past, but may be did not heal completely and perfectly? I hope this makes sense, lol.
All I know is that I would recommend Asea to everybody with ANY health problems and to those who exersize for endurance and fast recovery.
The topical use of Asea is nothing less than incredible and the results are so easy to see with the naked eye. If it works so fast on cuts, bruises, wounds and skin diseases, imagine what it does on the inside of your body!!!!!!
Health is happiness, Asea gives us both!

18 things that CAUSE cancer: (in no particular order) •Smoking cigarettes
•Drinking non-organic milk or eating non-organic dairy products
•Hydrogenated oils and trans fatty acids
•Mammography radiation
•Chemotherapy and radiation
•Perfumes and fragrance products
•Cosmetics and personal care products
•Home cleaning products, including laundry detergent, dryer sheets, etc.
•Plastic food containers - includes plastic lining inside food cans
•Sodium nitrite - found in most processed meats
•Pesticides, PCBs, chlorine and other chemicals
•Acrylamides (formed during high-heat food processing such as frying)
•Watching television / lack of exercise
•Severe emotional distress or relationship stress
•Refined sugars / refined grains
•Dry cleaning chemicals
•Hair color chemicals
•Nail polish remover

22 things that PREVENT cancer:
• Vitamin D and sunshine - see the Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
•Anti-cancer foods
•Green tea
•Broccoli and cruciferous vegetables
•Medicinal mushrooms - reishi, shiitake, agaricus blazei, etc.
•Lycopene and tomatoes
•Infra-red saunas and sweat lodges - because sweating expels toxins
•Chlorella
•Pomegranate seeds
•Omega-3 oils / chia seeds
•Rainforest herbs - There are many anti-cancer rainforest herbs, including graviola and Cat's Claw (Una de Gato).
•Juice detoxification
•Acupuncture - helps move blood and chi (body's energy)
•Sprouts - ALL sprouts are anti-cancer. Best sprouting machine is the EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter (use any search engine to find resellers)
•Red clover - Helps cleanse the blood. Find from any supplement maker.
•Deep breathing / oxygenation / stress reduction
•Yoga, Tai Chi or Pilates - These all boost lymph circulation
•Cacao - (real chocolate)
•Therapeutic massage - helps move lymph, boost circulation
•Mint - grow your own (the easiest plant to grow)
•Apricot pits / laetrile / vitamin B17

The cancer industry attacks nearly all genuine cancer solutions
After examining this list, it's not difficult to notice something quite curious: The cancer industry promotes many things that cause cancer while attacking most things that prevent cancer. Naturopathic doctors who once prescribed laetrile for cancer patients, for example, have been run out of the country or arrested. Herbal product companies have been censored to such a degree that none dare tell the truth about the anti-cancer effects of their own products, and even broccoli growers and marketers are scared into remaining silent about the remarkable, scientifically-proven anti-cancer effects of broccoli.
In other words, if you want to know what the cancer industry supports or attacks, just check to see which list it's on. If it's on the list of things that prevent cancer, the cancer industry (including most of its doctors, oncologists, non-profits and government regulators) will be against it. If it's on the list of things that cause cancer, they will promote it.

The exception to this is, of course, tobacco. That's a substance that doctors once gladly promoted in magazine advertisements, claiming that smoking was good for your health and even improved your teeth! But today, the tobacco scam has long since been revealed, and even conventional medicine is now squarely against this substance that they once strongly promoted.

The American Medical Association, by the way, used to actually run ads for cigarettes in its flagship medical journal, JAMA. Doctors can always be bought off and made to promote whatever poison is making the most money this decade (these people have no shame). In the 1950's, it was cigarettes. Today, it's pharmaceuticals and chemotherapy. Different drugs, same scam. But money was always -- and IS always -- the bottom line for conventional medicine.

Dave Bachand
DEVELOP A NATURAL CANCER TREATMENT...GO TO JAIL.
By Mary Starrett

August 7, 2003

There are two major reasons we don't have a cure for cancer. Why despite a 40 year old "war" on the disease survival rates haven't increased one bit. The governmental meddling of the National Institutes of Health and The National Cancer Institute along with the FDA have made it difficult, if not impossible, for doctors with breakthrough cancer therapies to bring their healing discoveries to those who need them. The orthodox medical establishment is hell-bent on destroying anyone who dares to challenge the status quo on cancer treatment. Even though we have lost the war on cancer, we continue to use and promote the very methods that don't work while banishing those who try non-pharmaceutical modalities to the scrap heap of healing.

* The New England Journal of Medicine reported that women who had their entire breast removed (radical mastectomy) didn't live longer than those who opted for the less-invasive lumpectom

* Men who had their prostate gland removed after a diagnosis of cancer lived just as long as those who didn't. Either way the men lived about 14 years after diagnosis.

* Chemotherapy helped only 2% of cancer patients

* Infection is the most frequent cause of death in cancer patients; and those infections are likely to have been picked up in a hospital.

These grim stats are out there but they're not being shared with patients. In fact, those with a cancer diagnosis continue to be encouraged to do the very things that will sicken, maim and eventually kill them. All the while, naturally-derived compounds and extremely effective treatments exist. Patients won't find out about these treatments from their doctors, however. And with heartbreaking regularity some very effective treatments are being kept from desperate patients because of politics. Former New York State Assemblyman Daniel Haley wrote a book about it. In "Politics In Healing", Haley outlines ten cases of brilliant medical researchers who risked their freedom and their fortunes to share their discoveries with terminal patients.

One such story involves Stanislaw Burzynski. With a medical degree and a Ph.D. in biochemistry, Burzynski left Poland and came to America with a phenomenal therapy for treating cancer. He helped countless patients through a treatment that inhibits cancer cell growth called antineoplastons. Long explanation short, these cells reprogram cancer cells and inhibit their growth. For his pioneering and enormously successful work the FDA tried to put him in jail. He's been put on probation, been messed-with by the NCI (National Cancer Institute, a governmental agency) despite the fact that he has a verified track record when it comes to difficult brain tumor cases. Parents of children with conditions like medullablastoma (brain tumor) have had to petition the FDA requesting "compassionate exemption" for children who would otherwise die without the treatment Dr. Burzynski offers.

Little Thomas Novarro suffered from this type of brain tumor and the prognosis wasn't good. What the FDA recommended- chemo- would have most likely left Thomas brain damaged, retarded and deaf. He would have lived, maybe another five years. The boy's parents battled for something better. They struggled to point out that the chemo the FDA pushed for Thomas was "carcinogenic, toxic, unproven and ineffective" according to the parents of another little boy named Alex Horwin who was similarly not allowed by the FDA Gestapo to seek other treatment.

Alex died in his parents' arms.

It must tear at these parent's hearts to know that the vilified Dr. Burzynski has successfully treated seven children with the same tumors. Of those, six are still alive, with tumors either completely gone or stabilized. The children brought to him who had chemo or radiation have all died.

Antineoplastons work when the FDA stays out of it and doesn't require people taking the treatment to have chemo or radiation first.

The medical doctor who came here from Poland must have wondered why in America people aren't free to choose what type of medical care they want. Or why he was made to face the inquisition of governmental agencies trying for years to jail him. Isn't that why he left Poland?

Shontelle Hiron was chosen to carry the Olympic torch during the games in Sydney in 2000. Seven years before that she was given three months to live after the discovery of a brain tumor. Shontelle's Australian town raised money to send her to Dr. Stan Burzynski's clinic in Houston. As soon as the antineoplastons were started the tumor shrank and disappeared. Running alongside Shontelle that day was Stan Burzynski- the man who'd saved her life.

The man America's FDA tried to put in jail.

Dave Bachand
Superoxide Dismutase Benefits One of the Most Important Things You Can Do To Live Longer

Have you ever wondered why some people who eat a balanced and wholesome diet … exercise regularly … and live a healthy lifestyle … sometimes age rapidly and prematurely — while others who drink … smoke … eat junk food and live unhealthy lifestyles sometimes look youthful and live longer without a lot of health problems?

The reason may well lie in the levels of an enzyme that exists in the body known as … Superoxide Dismutase.

Levels of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) vary by as much as 50% in various individuals — and this may explain why some people age quickly and why others live happy, healthy relatively problem-free lives well into their 90s, or even 100 and beyond.

What is SOD — and why is it such a critical measure of longevity, seemingly outweighing other aging factors like diet and exercise … even smoking?
This Super Enzyme Causes Fruit Flies to Live Twice As Long!
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is a class of enzymes that repairs cells and reduces the cellular damage caused by the most common free radical in the body called superoxide. SOD acts as a catalyst which causes the dismutation of superoxide into oxygen and hydrogen peroxide. As such, it provides the cells in the body with important antioxidant defense … 3,500 times more powerful than Vitamin C.

In addition, SOD acts as an anti-inflammatory in the body, neutralizing the free radicals that can lead to wrinkles and precancerous cell changes. As such, researchers have been studying the potential of superoxide dismutase as an anti-aging treatment, since it was discovered that SOD levels drop as we age, at the same time free radical levels increase.

A small number of little-known aging studies found that animals that produce the highest levels of SOD have the longest life spans. When they genetically engineered fruit flies to produce double the amount of this super enzyme, the fruit flies lived twice as long!

Knowing this, one might be inclined to run to the nearest health food store to buy a Superoxide Dismutase supplement. But there’s actually much more to it than that.

Here’s why:
SOD is such a fragile molecule, and as such, it used to be impossible for it to get through your digestive system without being destroyed. Ongoing research has shown that:
Free SOD is destroyed in the stomach.
Oral supplementation of free SOD does not increase
tissue SOD activity.
A small percentage of SOD can be placed in the intestinal
tract but cannot get past the gastrointestinal (GI) barrier.

Researchers have proven that using Asea increases the effectiveness of the bodies natural production of glutathione, as well as Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and Catalase by 500%!

"Asea merely enhances the body`s innate ability to heal itself"

Dave Bachand
Medical Professionals on the Benefits of Glutathione

"We literally cannot survive without this miraculous antioxidant," according to Dr. Earl Mindell, What You Should Know about the Super Antioxidant Miracle

"No other antioxidant is as important to overall health as glutathione. It is the regenerator of immune cells and the most valuable detoxifying agent in the body. Low levels are associated with early aging and even death." The Immune System Cure, Lorna R. Vanderhaeghe & Patrick J.D. Bouic, Ph.D.

"Without glutathione, other important antioxidants such as vitamins C and E cannot do their job adequately to protect your body against disease." Breakthrough in Cell Defense, Dr. Allan Somersall, Ph.D., M.D. with Dr. Gustavo Bounous, M.D. FRCS(C)

"Your life depends on glutathione. Without it, your cells would disintegrate from unrestrained oxidation, your body would have little resistance to bacteria, viruses and cancer, and your liver would shrivel up from the eventual accumulation of toxins." Glutathione: Essential Health AID - Antioxidant. Immune Booster. Detoxifier, Dr. Jimmy Gutman, MD, FACEP

"A review article published in the Annals of Pharmacology stated that glutathione is important in DNA synthesis and repair, protein and prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, detoxification of toxins and carcinogens, enhancement of the immune system, and protection from oxidation and enzyme activations." The Immune System Cure, Lorna R. Vanderhaeghe & Patrick J.D. Bouic, Ph.D.

"Glutathione has potent anti-viral properties - if you raise the glutathione level you can stop the replication of most any, at least, intracellular pathogen....but glutathione deficiency produces a pro-viral effect." Dr. Paul Cheney, transcribed from a workshop presentation on the clinical management of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

"Glutathione levels also diminsh as we age and many diseases normally associated with aging have been linked to glutathione deficiency." Glutathione: Essential Health AID - Antioxidant. Immune Booster. Detoxifier, Dr. Jimmy Gutman, MD, FACEP

"Clinical evidence links low glutathione levels to the most common illnesses of our time as well as newly emerging diseases." Glutathione: Essential Health AID - Antioxidant. Immune Booster. Detoxifier, Dr. Jimmy Gutman, MD, FACEP

"Because all other antioxidants depend upon the presence of glutathione to function properly, scientists call it 'the master antioxidant'." Glutathione: Essential Health AID - Antioxidant. Immune Booster. Detoxifier, Dr. Jimmy Gutman, MD, FACEP

"Healthy people also benefit from elevated glutathione levels through an enhanced ability to fight off toxins, infectious disease, pre-cancerous cells and the aging process itself." Glutathione: Essential Health AID - Antioxidant. Immune Booster. Detoxifier, Dr. Jimmy Gutman, MD, FACEP

"Many world-class athletes are discovering that well-maintained glutathione levels give them the edge over their competitors, bringing greater strength and endurance, decreased recovery time from injury, less muscle pain and fatigue, and muscle-promoting activity." Glutathione: Essential Health AID - Antioxidant. Immune Booster. Detoxifier, Dr. Jimmy Gutman, MD, FACEP

It is well known that aging is accompanied by a precipitous fall in glutathione levels. Lower glutathione levels are implicated in many diseases associated with aging, including cataracts, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's, atherosclerosis and others.
Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 47: 1021-26 1994

Low glutathione levels have been associated with neuro-degenerative diseases such as MS (Multiple Sclerosis), ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease), Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease, among others.
The Lancet 344: 796-798, 1994

Glutathione plays a role in eliminating many carcinogens and also maintains an optimized immune function, providing stronger anti-tumor defenses.
Cancer Letters 57: 91-94 1991

Low glutathione levels correspond to poor survival in AIDS patients. Much documentation demonstrates the role of enhanced glutathione levels in AIDS.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, USA 94: 1967-72, 1997

Raised glutathione levels fight the oxidation of circulating fats in the bloodstream, including cholesterol, retarding the process of plaque formation in the arteries - the underlying cause for most heart disease and stroke.
Nutrition Reviews 54: 1-30, 1996

Diabetics are prone to infections and circulatory problems leading to heart disease, kidney failure and blindness. Glutathione protects against the complications of diabetes.
Clinical Science 91: 575-582, 1996

Doctors have used glutathione-promoting drugs to treat many lung diseases including asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Newer potential therapeutic roles can be found for cigarette smoke damage, pulmonary fibrosis and other illnesses.
American Journal of Medical Science 307: 119-127, 1994

Glutathione protects the body from the inflammation of gastritis, stomach ulcers, pancreatitis and inflammatory bowel disease including ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
Gut 42: 485-492, 1998

The liver is the major storehouse for glutathione. Glutathione is impaired in alcoholic hepatitis as well as in viral hepatitis A, B, and C. Raised glutathione levels restore liver function.
American Journal of Gasteroenterology 91: 2569-2573, 1996

Glutathione detoxifies a variety of pollutants, carcinogens and poisons, including many found in fuel exhaust and cigarette smoke. It also retards damage from radiation exposure due to the eroding ozone layer.
Annual Reviews of Biochemistry 52: 711-760 1983

Raised glutathione levels help increase strength and endurance. Those interested in physical fitness can benefit from a definite athletic edge.
Journal of Applied Physiology 87: 1381-1385, 1999

Strong muscular activity, such as that experienced by athletes, generates oxyradicals [free radicals] leading to muscle fatigue and poorer performance. Glutathione neutralizes these radicals.
Sport Medicine 21: 213-238, 1996

Lymphocytes, cells vital for your immune system, depend on glutathione for their proper function and replication.
IMMUNOLOGY 61: 503-508 1987

Antioxidants are well documented and known to possess vital roles in health maintenance and disease prevention. Glutathione is your cell's own major antioxidant. Maintaining elevated glutathione levels aids the body's natural antioxidant function.
Biochemical Pharmacology 47: 2113-2123 1994

Dave Bachand
Asea Increases Glutathione Efficiency by 500%

One of the additional benefits found when testing Asea by an independent laboratory was that Glutathione levels were increased by as much as 800% (Asea uses a 500% increase in their literature, because nobody can believe the higher number). There has been an increase of information released recently that explains the importance of Glutathione in addressing a number of health issues. It should be noted that most Glutathione products on the market are plant based. Anything plant based is not native to the body and, therefore, more difficult to assimilate into the cell. Asea has been demonstrated to increase the body's own Glutathione and may be a major reason for improvements many people have seen. The article below is one example of the attention being paid by health professionals.

Glutathione information from Harrison 7.10

Detoxification and Free Radical Damage in Autoimmune Diseases

The problems in autoimmune conditions run much deeper than a messed up immune system, wiped out enzymes, oxygen depleted cells and pathogens making a comfortable home in your guts. When your liver can’t effectively detoxify your body because its enzymes have been wiped out, toxins build up in your cells. Especially so if mycoplasma are also producing toxins in them. So toxinsbuild up in them. This toxic buildup causes much damage. Damage that can persist even if theautoimmune response is turned off.
Dr. Cheney explains that once the toxicity begins, the toxins themselves inhibit and injure the very enzymes needed to detoxify them. Plus, the cells’ principle detoxification agent and a major viral inhibitor, glutathione, gets used up early on. Making it difficult for cells to detoxify, and inhibiting their ability to kill the pathogens infecting them.

Glutathione deficiency has been found to be virtually universal in autoimmune diseases. This deficiency has two major implications: detox failure andviral/microbial activation. Glutathione plays a major role in detoxification. This deficiency impairs thebody’s ability to get rid of toxins.Consequently, people slowly become toxic, storing away poisons in fatty tissue, muscles, organs andthe brain. This cellular detox failure can make people canaries to their environment. To detoxify successfully, this glutathione deficiency must be addressed.
Because glutathione is a potent antiviral and anti-microbial weapon, glutathione deficiency compromises antiviral and anti-microbial defenses, and actually stimulates viral replication. Raising glutathione levels inside the cells can stop the replication of almost any pathogen.
A glutathione deficiency compromises our ability to keep old viruses dormant and fight off bacteria. This is why so many people test positive for EBV, CMV, HHV6, Mycoplasma, and ChlamydiaPneumoniae, etc. Indications are that glutathione can stop the replication of any intracellular microbe, including HHV6, Chlamydia Pneumoniae, and mycoplasma. Dr. Cheney found that some of his patients were becoming virus free after using a glutathione-creating undenatured whey protein for approximately 6 months. Showing that the increased levels of glutathione were indeed able to handle the viral infections.
There has been a good deal of research that shows how important glutathione is. Immune depressed individuals have lower glutathione levels when fighting disease. Lymphocytes, cells vital for your immune response, depend on glutathione for their proper function and replication. Immunology 61: 503-508 1987.

Cellular depletion of Glutathione has been implicated as a causative, or contributory factor in many pathologies including Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, cataracts, arteriosclerosis, cystic fibrosis, malnutrition, aging, and AIDS (Bounous et al., 1991).

In addition, Glutathione is essential in supporting the immune system, including natural killer cells (Droege et al., 1997) and in the maintenance of T-lymphocytes (Gutman, 1998). It is known that as we age, there is a precipitous drop in glutathione levels. Lower Glutathione levels are implicated in many diseases associated with aging, including Cataracts, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's, atherosclerosis and others. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 47: 1021-28 1994

Antioxidants are well documented to play vital roles in health maintenance and disease prevention. Glutathione is our cell's own major antioxidant. Why not use what is natural? Biochemical Pharmacology 47:2113-2123 1994

Low glutathione has been demonstrated in neurodegenerative diseases such as MS (Multiple Sclerosis), ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's, among others. The Lancet 344: 796-798 1994

Glutathione detoxifies many pollutants, carcinogens and poisons, including many in fuel exhaust and cigarette smoke. It retards damage from radiation such as seen with loss of the ozone. Annual Review of Biochemistry 52 : 711-780 1983.

The liver is the main detoxification organ of the body. In the liver we find very high concentrations of glutathione, as it is a major factor in numerous biochemical detoxification pathways. Numerous studies have demonstrated that patients with compromised liver function due to alcohol abuse have significant reduction of glutathione in the liver. (Lamestro, 1995)

Glutathione is essential for the maintenance of Vitamin C and vitamin E levels according to Mrtensson. He found that as glutathione levels decreased, a corresponding decrease in ascorbic acid and vitamin E followed, which led to systematic mitochondrial death, which in turn leads to a cessation of cellular metabolism.

(It is this mitochondrial death, at first just a dysfunction, that may cause the fatigue found in autoimmune illnesses.) The over-toxicity causes extensive free radical damage. Inhibits cellular function. Disrupts energy production by the mitochondria. Consequently the primary energy the cells produce is anaerobic which leads to extensive lactic acid buildup in the cells. And more toxicity.
Cheney explains that fatigue becomes worse. Pain increases. You feel sicker. Memory suffers as the brain is damaged by toxins and free radicals, and not enough oxygen gets into the brain. Deep brain structures like the hypothalamus eventually are injured and cause problems with virtually every hormone in your body. They lose their ability to rise and fall according to signals or demands from the body making it harder to respond to changing situations. Actual damage to the DNA of the energy producing mitochondria can occur. Further limiting energy.
As toxins cause free radical damage, you end up with low levels of all the free radical scavengers. They get used up dealing with excessive free radicals produced by the excessive toxins.

Glutathione - Vital for Detoxification and Antioxidant Protection

Dr. Cheney found that giving glutathione as a supplement, even by injection, was not successful in raising glutathione levels in the cells. Where 90% of it is used. He found the best way to raise cellular glutathione levels was to use an undenatured whey product.

Glutathione is naturally found in all the cells of mammals. It provides the principal intracellular defense against oxidative stresses. It is the major cellular antioxidant, detoxifier, and the cell’s most powerful virus and pathogen killer too.

Dave Bachand
‎1993-2003: Medical mistakes took 7.8 million lives... Organized medicine killed more Americans in last decade than all U.S. wars combined

The most comprehensive report on the state of U.S. healthcare ever conducted shows that organized medicine has killed 7,841,360 Americans in the last 10 years. "Our estimated 10-year total of 7.8 million iatrogenic (iatrogenic: induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon or by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures) deaths is more than all the casualties from all the wars fought by the U.S. throughout its entire history," commented the Nutrition Institute of America (NIA), in its report, "Death By Medicine" (Oct., 2003).

The concept of the report was prompted by the fact that, while conventional medicine kills hundreds of thousands of Americans each year, government regulators attempt to ban and restrict the use of vitamins and herbs that kill no one.

Incidentally, the report, which resulted from the compilation and analysis of 94 U.S. hospitals and hundreds of medical journal articles, determined that medical error causes an astounding 783,936 deaths per year (and growing). "It is evident that the American medical system is itself the leading cause of death and injury in the U.S.," the authors observed.

The purpose of the report was to memorialize the total failure of the American medical system and to "provide the basis for competent and compassionate medical professionals to recognize the inadequacies of today's system and at least attempt to institute meaningful reforms," wrote the editors of Life Extension magazine.

Life Extension has posted the entirety of the NIA report at its website. This report should be read by everyone who has been or is currently hospitalized or being treated with "conventional" medicine. As more people become aware of the magnitude of the problem, they will become more empowered to take charge of their own healthcare.

Dave Bachand
Why isn't ASEA sold as a Pharmaceutical?

It could not be sold as a drug due to the inability to obtain an LD-50 (lethal dose) since ASEA is native to the human body. However, multiple pharmaceutical companies have made $100+ million dollar offers to buy the technology and patents, including Barr Pharmaceuticals and Johnson & Johnson. ASEA is a health-related product, not a disease-related product.

Dave Bachand
My Asea Testamonial: by Dave Bachand

Before I started my redox signaling treatment on Dec 27/2010 these were the health problems that I had been facing. Please know that I have a viral disease that leads to swelling (inflammation) of the liver and did the Riboviron & Pegetron experimental drug treatment for one year, with no luck and the meds left me with liver pain, kidney pain, dizziness, bleeding gums & nasal passages, sadness, panic attacks, high blood pressure, high heart rate, heart palpitations, yellowing in my skin and eyes, swollen lymph nodes, extreme shoulder & neck pain, feet and hip pain, fatigue, poor sleeping habits, extreme cold in all extremities, unable to regulate body heat, poor concentration, extreme irritability, no libido, breathing problems, joint pain, bad breath, hair loss, poor vision, prostate and bowel problems, constant cracking skin on my finger tips. I am not the only one that was left like that and I will not be the last !

Within one week of using redox signaling, these things started clearing up (some faster than others) and I have had no signs for over 17 months of any of the above health issues. My family Doctor of 30 yrs and my chiropractor are so shocked about my recovery that they basically have wrote it off as the placebo affect. (Please)
I have not been sick in any way for all this time....I have tons of energy....always in a fantastic mood....."0" stress in my life now...I truely feel 30 years younger in every way !! Smile

Dave Bachand
My Documented Asea Recovery
by Dave Bachand

I just wanted to say that when I talk about how redox signaling is working with my body and mind, its not just what I hope. When I started my redox signaling treatment. I found a doctor that is skilled in cell biology and electronic medicine and Acupuncture. He is one of only a few people in Canada & U.S that can do bio-terrain testing and he tests for these things on a monthly basis: urine, saliva , electrical conductivity, salts resistivity, my physiology, PH - acid/alkaline - biochemical speed/resistance, electron activity/rh2 (glutithione production), Surface tension on my cells (membrane dynamics) anabolic (anaerobic) or catabolic (dysaerobic), energy production - beta oxidation, tricarboxylic acid, protein utilization, plus other cell activity. He also sees me once a week to check vitals and update my general energy levels and eating habits and organ energy among other things. He has told me that I am healing at a incredible speed, on a cellular level. When I did my first test I was not even on the scales. I can tell you that not only am I experiencing the change in my health and thought patterns, I am seeing it in real time through my bio-terrain testing . All of these tests are to see at what state of homeostasis my body is in. He tells me that my body is achieving perfect energy production now and in such a short time. There is no other reason for my change in my health but for the fact I have been using fresh redox signaling molecules to try and boost my immune system since Dec 27 th 2010. Also remember that when I first started seeing him I had just stopped a heavy regiment of drugs that were prescribed by a number of doctors for years. That left me in a very unhealthy state of body and mind. I have a viral disease that leads to swelling (inflammation) of the liver and did a experimental treatment 5 years ago. This medication was designed to poison my cells and stress them to the point that they would give up the viral disease. It did exactly what they designed it to do, except get rid of all of the viral disease in me. Every last person that did the test was left in a dire state of health and were also left with many of the side affects from the Interferon and Pegatron medication. I tried everything the medical professionals had prescribed for to do to try and bring my health back that had rapidly deteriorated for the last 3 1/2 years, but there was no help for me and the others that were left this way. I just wanted you to know that my change in my health is not just a wish. So when I say that redox signaling works for real : Its REAL !!

Dave Bachand
Stan Gardner, MD, weighing in on ASEA after researching it. Guess what??
October 5th, 2011 | Author: Foster Malmed
•The destruction caused by free radicals in our body is at the core of all degenerative disease. And 95% of all diseases in our society are degenerative. Free radicals are bad.

•The immune system uses free radicals (like bullets) to attack and kill viruses, bacteria and cancer cells. Free radicals are good.

When a cell is damaged or stressed, free radicals (oxidants) are released to communicate to surrounding cells that the cell needs help. The immune system responds through this communication network to clean up, repair and speed healing.

At the same time, the cell produces antioxidants to neutralize the flood of oxidants before they kill the cell. So here’s the bottom line: Free radicals are both “good” and “bad;” they just need to be controlled.

What is a “Free Radical?”

So, what is a free radical? It’s not a terrorist that has escaped from prison, but it does have some similar characteristics. Free radicals are molecules that are missing an electron. Because they need to be complete to function properly, free radicals bounce around, frantically trying to find an electron. In the process, they cause damage to surrounding cells.

So, what produces free radicals? Almost everything we do:

•Eating

•Exercise

•Stress

•Even the production of ATP (which is energy) in our body results in free radical products, or oxidation.

How We Make the Problem Worse

When our bodies are exposed to

•radiation,

•sugar

•processed food

•alcohol

•chemicals

•lack of oxygen

we increase free radical damage. If the body experiences too many of these triggers, for too long a period of time, free radicals can no longer be controlled, and they cause damage and destruction to cells. This is what is called “oxidative stress.”

There are also catalysts to free radical production. A catalyst is a substance that makes a chemical reaction take place more quickly. Iron is a catalyst for this process, which is why we don’t want our iron levels to be too high.

There are also inhibitors to free radical protection. Heavy metals and nutritional deficiencies interrupt the anti-oxidant efficiency that each cell needs.

Free Radicals Run Amok

When these oxidants (free radicals) run rampant, fueled by many triggers, all systems of the body are affected. The whole messaging system is compromised, and misinformation causes weird results. We see these results as various symptoms.

When cells are mis-identified as the enemy, and abnormal cells are identified as normal, the body can permit tumors and cancers to flourish unchecked. Receptors in cell walls no longer function optimally, so hormones and neurotransmitters and nutrient channels into and out of cells don’t work. Inflammation, which is the cause of joint pain and heart disease, accelerates. Ultimately, the aging process moves forward faster than intended, and cell breakdown and cell destruction is the result.

Taming the Free Radical Breakdown Process

So, what is the treatment?

1.Stop producing free radicals needlessly. Clean up your diet and take a potent multivitamin, essential fatty acids and vitamin D.

2.Decrease or eliminate your exposure to chemicals, smoking, radiation, alcohol.

3.Be sure you are feeding your anti-oxidant systems, of which there are many. Fuel for your anti-oxidant systems includes

•vitamin C,

•vitamin E,

•beta-carotene and

•the mineral selenium.

•The B vitamins and niacin play a strong supportive role for anti-oxidant support, as do the minerals

•manganese,

•copper and

•zinc.

Some Anti-Oxidants You May Not Know About

Some other anti-oxidants you may or may not have heard about—

•cholesterol (yes—cholesterol!—another reason we need good levels),

•glutathione,

•melatonin (hormone needed for sleep),

•flavonoids

•proanthocyanidins and

•polyphenols.

•some enzymes and

•amino acids also act as anti-oxidants.

Too Many Anti-Oxidants?

As a physician who is trained in nutrition, I am inundated with requests to try and/or evaluate many juices or products on the market. I honestly feel that for the most part, they are excellent products. They add another layer of protection against this oxidative stress onslaught inside of us. The health benefits gained by those taking them has been most impressive, and some of them have strong science support.

But in all these wonderful anti-oxidants, something significant is missing: the need for reductants to donate their electron to the oxidant (free radical) to stop the damaging oxidative stress.

Remember how the whole system functions most effectively with a balanced communication system? We need free radicals, or oxidants, just as we need anti-oxidants to keep the free radicals under control. And what is most important is that there is a message system that works effectively to communicate what is going on from cell to cell.

Stay With Me; This is Important

I have been sharing my perspectives on health with you for several years in Meridian Magazine. Because of the significance of what I am about to share with you, I am sticking my neck out. But I cannot in good conscience neglect to share this incredible breakthrough technology with you. Then it’s up to you to decide what you will do with that information.

I have researched a new, simple, yet revolutionary product. It has been available for less than a year. Here’s what it is, and what it does:

For years scientists have been studying these signaling molecules, these oxidants that communicate from cell to cell, that announce trouble. They have been able to formulate them and study them, but scientists could not stabilize them so we could use them. They would only last for a few seconds or minutes in solution.

Recently, a company called ASEA, was able to take sodium, chloride, hydrogen and oxygen (salt water) molecules, separate them and recombine them to form oxidants (free radicals) and reductants (which neutralize oxidants).

The resultant molecules are called redox molecules (from REDuctants and Oxidants). In order to neutralize oxidative stress (the effects of free radicals), there must be reductants present. These redox signaling molecules fulfill three important functions:

1.They enhance the anti-oxidant protection, as shown by 500% increase in the major anti-oxidants, glutathione and SOD (superoxide dismutase). [Sorry about the science, but this is so exciting to me.]

2.They assist the immune system in properly identifying the enemy and damaged and abnormal cells and let the normal killing process take place.

3.Because they enhance the communication between cells in the body, they better identify normal cells, thus saving the healthy cells from attack.

Why and How it is Available

The founders of the ASEA company discovered how to create and stabilize the redox signaling molecules. They invested millions and had the patents necessary to protect their stable solution. Their intent was to market this breakthrough product through a pharmaceutical company. However, if they went through with purchasing the patents, the pharmaceutical company would not let the original study groups (who were experiencing life changing results) continue to have access to these amazing molecules.

In order for a product like this to be understood, there has to be some basic understanding of what our body’s liquid communication system does. Can you imagine the response people would have if they looked at the ingredients on a bottle of ASEA on a shelf at WalMart:

•salt and

•distilled water

How many people would be helped, or even know enough to try it?

I read about it, I studied it, I studied the studies, and I tried it out on some pretty tough stuff.

Bottom line: when you connect the dots, and realize that this is working on the body at a cellular level, you start to realize how supremely significant this is.

There is no allergic reaction and there are no side effects to ASEA, because the body recognizes this solution as its own messaging system.

When I saw that this product was able to affect oxidative stress in people, I had to be convinced of the science and stability. Once that happened, I realized I want to do what I can to help the whole world be on it. How can I, in good conscience, NOT let you know about ASEA?

Once you have seen it, you will understand. I rest my case.

Dave Bachand
Glutathione is the most important antioxidant in the body and is vital for health but what exactly does it do?

What is Glutathione?

Glutathione is a tri-peptide that is made up of gamma-glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine, and is also known as gamma-glutamylcysteinelglycine or GSH. Glutathione is a substance that is found in every cell of the body, and has been called the master antioxidant. It is such an important antioxidant as it is actually within the body’s cells and it also regulates the actions of lesser antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. if the levels of glutathione are too low in the body, other antioxidants are unable to do their job.

Glutathione is the regulator and regenerator of immune cells and it is the most valuable detoxifying agent in the body. It is important in DNA synthesis and repair, protein and prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, detoxification of toxins and carcinogens, enhancement of the immune system, and protection from oxidation and enzyme activations. Glutathione has strong antiviral properties. If there are higher levels of glutathione in the tissues and serum, then the replication of most pathogens are stopped. Conversely, if the levels of glutathione are low, then conditions become much more favourable for viruses.

Dave Bachand
Catalase

Catalase is an antioxidant enzyme that, like superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione peroxidase, is produced naturally within the body. It helps the body to convert hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen, thus preventing the formation of carbon dioxide bubbles in the blood. Catalase also uses hydrogen peroxide to break down potentially harmful toxins in the body, including alcohol, phenol, and formaldehyde.

We need oxygen to live, yet when our bodies use oxygen they produce free radicals that damage cell membranes, proteins, and DNA. Free radicals are chemically unstable atoms or molecules that cause other atoms and molecules in the body to become unstable as well, a process that causes extensive damage to cells and tissue, and could lead to a depressed immune system, infection, cardiovascular disease, joint disease, and mental decline. Free radicals are also thought to be a key component of the aging process.

Catalase works closely with superoxide dismutase to prevent free radical damage to the body. SOD converts the dangerous superoxide radical to hydrogen peroxide, which catalase converts to harmless water and oxygen. Catalases are some of the most efficient enzymes found in cells; each catalase molecule can convert millions of hydrogen peroxide molecules every second.

Hydrogen peroxide is a naturally occurring but destructive waste product of all oxygen-dependent organisms. It is produced in the human body when fatty acids are converted to energy, and when white blood cells attack and kill bacteria. Catalase, which is located in the cell’s peroxisome, prevents this naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide from harming the cell during these processes. It also helps prevent the conversion of hydrogen peroxide to hydroxyl radicals, potentially dangerous molecules that can attack and even mutate DNA.

It has been theorized that one of the primary reasons cells age is the damage to DNA caused by free radicals and oxidizing agents such as hydrogen peroxide, and that elevating levels of the body’s natural free-radical fighters—SOD, catalase, and glutathione peroxidase—could both improve human health and increase human lifespan. Dr.Martin Chalfie and his colleagues at Columbia University found new evidence supporting this theory, when they recently discovered and isolated a gene in nematodes that uses catalase to neutralize free radicals and protect cells from oxidative damage. Mutating this gene to turn catalase production on and off increased and decreased the lifespan of the nematode accordingly. It may be that human aging, like that of the nematode, is a result of exposure to free radicals rather than the passage of time.

Catalase, superoxide dismutase, methionine reductase, and glutathione peroxidase are all manufactured in the body. However, if you want to try to combat the effects of aging or ward off serious illness, you may want to supplement these enzymes.

Researchers have proven that using Asea increases the effectiveness of the bodies natural production of glutathione, as well as Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and Catalase by 500%!

Dave Bachand
Superoxide Dismutase

Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is an enzyme that repairs cells and reduces the damage done to them by superoxide, the most common free radical in the body. SOD is found in both the dermis and the epidermis, and is key to the production of healthy fibroblasts (skin-building cells).

Studies have shown that SOD acts as both an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory in the body, neutralizing the free radicals that can lead to wrinkles and precancerous cell changes. Researchers are currently studying the potential of superoxide dismutase as an anti-aging treatment, since it is now known that SOD levels drop while free radical levels increase as we age.

Superoxide Dismutase helps the body use zinc, copper, and manganese. There are two types of SOD: copper/zinc (Cu/Zn) SOD and manganese (Mn) SOD. Each type of SOD plays a different role in keeping cells healthy. Cu/Zn SOD protects the cells’ cytoplasm, and Mn SOD protects their mitochondria from free radical damage.

Superoxide Dismutase has also been used to treat arthritis, prostate problems, corneal ulcers, burn injuries, inflammatory diseases, inflammatory bowel disease, and long-term damage from exposure to smoke and radiation, and to prevent side effects of cancer drugs. In its topical form, it may help to reduce facial wrinkles, scar tissue, heal wounds and burns, lighten dark or hyperpigmentation, and protect against harmful UV rays.

Dave Bachand
Important Facts About Glutathione and Autism

Numerous Benefits of Glutathione
It is no longer a surprise to most of us that glutathione has numerous benefits in our body considering that it is known to be the superhero when it comes to protecting our immune system from failure. Would it be a surprise to you then, if you found out that glutathione and autism has some sort of connection and glutathione may help with autism? If so, how are glutathione and autism connected?
Indeed, autism affects many children as it is known as a complex developmental disability in the neurological area or the brain. And because it affects the brain, it affects other developments too like speech and social interactions. Because of this, parents who have autistic children would require a massive deal of patience with their children.
Although they have to treat their children with the same treatment that of a normal kid, when it comes to discipline, parents should be more considerate to their autistic child and refrain from easily being angered by how their children behaves. But, what causes autism and how is glutathione and autism linked that one could say glutathione autism treatment is possible?
How Are Glutathione and Autism Linked?
According to various studies, autism is may be linked to a glutathione deficiency. We all know that glutathione is the main protector of our immune system and a detoxifying agent so that our body can be free from harmful toxins. When a child lacks glutathione in the body, his or her immune system is weak. With a weak immune system, when the child is exposed to oxidative stress like harmful chemicals, the immune system may not be able to defend the body.
Rather, the weak immune system is likely to be wrecked. With a destroyed immune system, toxins and pollutants can easily enter the body causing whatever damage they want to cause and they sure won't exempt the brain for that. In fact, toxins and free radicals are known to be the major contributor for brain damage. This then, affects the brain functioning of the child, causing autism.
Now, because glutathione is located in most parts of the body like the brain, the body is supposed to supply the brain with it. But with low glutathione levels, the brain doesn't get its share of defense that is why it is said that glutathione deficiency may contribute to autism, thereby linking glutathione and autism.
Glutathione and autism are also linked because of the benefits of glutathione and what it does to the body. Since glutathione detoxifies the body from free radicals, it is able to protect the immune system and strengthen it so it can fight toxins and eradicate them. This way, they won't be causing severe damage to the brain anymore.
This is how glutathione autism treatment is possible. In conclusion, there is hope for treating autism through glutathione since glutathione products and treatments are available nowadays. By supplying glutathione to the body, distributing it to the cells, your autistic child can get the glutathione his or her body and brain requires.

Dave Bachand
What Are Free Radicals?

Free radicals, also known simply as radicals, are organic molecules responsible for aging, tissue damage, and possibly some diseases. These molecules are very unstable, therefore they look to bond with other molecules, destroying their health and further continuing the damaging process. Antioxidants, present in many foods, are molecules that prevent free radicals from harming healthy tissue.
Radicals do play a key role in several biological processes. They play a part in the work of the white blood cells called phagocytes, which "eat" bacteria and other pathogens in the body. They also are believed to be involved in a process called redox signaling, where they are thought to act as cellular messengers.
The Problem with Radicals
Some molecules are unstable. They do not have an even number of electrons, so they are always searching for an extra electron they can "steal" to become stable. Out in the world, this is a normal process, but in the body, it can result in unnecessary and unwanted damage.
What Are Free Radicals?

Free radicals are "free" because they float around until they stabilize, and "radical" in the sense that there are a wide variety of molecules from which they can take an electron. The damage doesn't stop there, however, as the new molecule, say a piece of a cell wall, is now also missing an electron and has become another free radical. This snowball effect can wreak havoc on healthy tissue.

Dave Bachand
When I start my people on Asea I make sure they do a few very important things.
Hydrate properly and take a good quality vitamin E & C.
These vitamins fire glutathione in the body. Here is an article to give you a better idea why vitamin C is so important to help the body heal.

They examined the effect of supplemental ascorbic acid on red blood cell glutathione. Subjects consumed self-selected vitamin C-restricted diets, and, under double-blind conditions, ingested placebo daily for week 1 (baseline), 500 mg L-ascorbate/d for weeks 2-3, 2000 mg L-ascorbate/d for weeks 4-5, and placebo daily for week 6 (withdraw). Mean red blood cell glutathione rose nearly 50% (P < 0.05) after the 500-mg period compared with baseline, and the changes from baseline for individual subjects ranged from +8% to +84%. However, the increases in plasma vitamin C and red blood cell glutathione were not correlated (r = 0.22). At the 2000-mg dosage, mean red blood cell glutathione was not significantly different from the value obtained at the 500-mg dosage. After the placebo-controlled withdraw period, red blood cell glutathione did not differ from baseline. These data indicate that vitamin C supplementation (500 mg/d) maintains reduced glutathione concentrations in blood and improves the overall antioxidant protection capacity of blood.

Dernière édition par gauduc le Ven 15 Juin - 17:08, édité 2 fois
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

http://gauduc.teamasea.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Des articles scientifiques explicatifs (c'est genial, bien expliqué, court et il y en a beaucoup) Empty Re: Des articles scientifiques explicatifs (c'est genial, bien expliqué, court et il y en a beaucoup)

Message  gauduc Lun 11 Juin - 19:37

Dave Bachand
This study shows what happens to the body`s natural production of glutathione peroxidase, superoxide dismutase, catalase 2,4,7,14 days after a wound. Researchers have proven that using Asea increases the effectiveness of the bodies natural production of glutathione, as well as Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and Catalase by 500%! Is this why Asea can help the body do what it does naturaly so well ? I also recommend a good quilty vitamin e & c to all Asea users.

Depletion of Reduced Glutathione, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E and Antioxidant Defence Enzymes in a Healing Cutaneous Wound

Arti Shukla1†, Anamika Mohan Rasik1 and Gyanendra Kumar Patnaik1
1Decision of Pharmacology, Central Drug Research Institute P. B. No 173, Lucknow, 226001, India

In the present investigation the involvement of free radicals in a self-healing cutaneous wound has been demonstrated. The levels of different enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidants have been studied in 2, 4, 7 and 14 days old wounds and compared with normal skin. Except for glutathione reductase (GR), all other cnzymatic- and non-enzymatic antioxidants were found to decrease following wounding. The decrease was 60–70%, in superoxide dismutase (SOD), glutathione peroxidase (GPx) and glutathione-S-transferase (GST) at 2,4 and 7 days, while in the case of catalase (CAT) the decrease was 40-60% during this period. Although a complete recovery in the activity of CAT was observed, SOD and GPx did not recover completely and GST was found to be slightly elevated on 14th day post wounding. Non-enzymatic antioxidants viz. ascorbic acid, vitamin E and glutathione were also found to decrease to about 60-70% and except glutathione none of them was found to recover completely at 14th day postwound-ing. Interestingly thiobarbituric acid reactive substance (TBARS) expressed as malondialdehvde (MDA) equivalent, a marker of lipid peroxidation, decreased following wounding which could be because of meagre availability of lipid substrate and/or of ascorbic acid. The results indicate that wounding results in loss of different free radical scavengers both enzymatic and non-enzymatic which either partially or completely recover following healing.

Gluthathion et autisme
http://www.americanhealthcarefoundation.org/Autism-md/GSH.cfm

Dave Bachand
Understanding Cancer
Cancer does not develop for some unknown reason. Once you understand why and how it develops, and learn how to support your body so that it may more effectively fight cancer, it may never be too late to get healthy again. (No matter what type, they have the same underlying causes.) Cancer is a natural process where, to put it simply, an overworked and weakened immune system cannot kill it as fast as it is multiplying. Toxin, carcinogens, radiation, even viruses, combined with an unhealthy internal environment , and in conjunction with a weakened immune system, cause more cells to turn cancerous, and allows them to thrive.
You must change your internal environment to one in which cancer cannot thrive. Just as we couldn't live on Mars with no oxygen, cancer can't exist in cells where there is enough oxygen. Unfortunately, all too often our cells are low in oxygen. Fortunately it is possible to increase the levels of oxygen in cells, thus, making your body's internal environment a place where cancer can't easily survive.

Immune System Support for Cancer
Cancer is a perfectly natural process. A very small percentage of cells in every person who has ever lived turn cancerous. And the body usually gets rid of those cancerous cells before they do harm. This process has been going on for eons. It is only when more cancer cells are being created than the body can get rid of that the problem comes. With increased toxins, viruses, carcinogens, etc. our immune systems have become significantly overworked and weakened.

The underlying cause of all cancer, no matter what type, may have been discovered by Otto Warburg over 50 years ago. He actually won two Nobel Prizes for work proving cancer is caused by a lack of oxygen respiration in cells. He stated in "The Prime Cause and Prevention of Cancer" that the cause of cancer is no longer a mystery, we know it occurs whenever any cell is denied 60% of its oxygen requirements.

Cancer, above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. But, even for cancer, there is only one prime cause. Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar.

Research Implications

All normal body cells meet their energy needs by respiration of oxygen, where as cancer cells meet their energy needs in great part by fermentation. All normal body cells are thus obligate aerobes, where as all cancer cells are partial anaerobes." J.B. Kizer, a biochemist and physicist at Gungnir Research in Portsmith, Ohio explained, "Since Warburg's discovery, this difference in respiration has remained the most fundamental (and some say, only) physiological difference consistently found between normal and cancer cells.

A nurse who works in medical research said, "It's so simple. I don't know why I never thought of it before. When we're working with cell cultures in the lab, if we want the cells to mutate, we turn down the oxygen, to stop them, we turn the oxygen back up."

Dave Bachand
Redox Signaling and Your Health

A way to understand redox signaling is to compare yourself to a huge organization with an enormous computer that can manage every facet of the business like payroll, accounting, inventory control , HR, manufacturing….and the list continues. And trust me for this one, your body is way more complicated than that!

There’s a software program to manage each of your major organs, like a heart application, a breathing application and a skin application and. On top of that is more software to co-ordinate multiple organ applications. They’d be the equal of your immune, nervous or immune system for example. Under the whole thing is an operating system that runs everything.
A body with a badly performing operating system would be like a computer with a corrupted version of Windows. It wouldn’t work very well. Individual organs wouldn’t operate at their best and the organ systems wouldn’t co-ordinate well – mainly because of a failure to communicate.

Abandoning the software analogy and just looking at our bodies, internally we use signaling molecules to communicate from cell to cell. Signaling molecules function as our biological messengers and greatly enhance the operation of our own operating system. Signaling molecules are developed in your cells and transfer information from cell to cell.

There are diverse types of signaling molecules. You have neurotransmitters, signaling molecules created by the brain. Hormones are different signaling molecules produced by the endocrine system. ROS – or reactive oxygen species are also signaling molecules, but left unpaired, they are also known as free radicals and can trigger problems.

Redox reactions is the term for the chemical reactions creating a change of the oxidation state of atoms. These reactions involve the transfer of electrons. Redox signaling is when the transfer of electrons acts as a faciltator of cellular messaging between cells. One important function of redox signaling is to trigger the production of antioxidants like glutathione and CoQ10, both of which are made by the body.

A different signaling molecule with which you might be familiar is Nitric Oxide. In 1998 three doctors were awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine for their identification of the unique signaling role of Nitric Oxide and its effect on blood pressure.

Dave Bachand
Basic Asea Advancing-Life Use Guideline:

When you get your ASEA product there are basic usage guidelines on the bottle. Here are a few things that may answer many of the questions you have. Get more information from the ASEA FAQ
1. ASEA™ is a natural disinfectant and antimicrobial and yet is soothing to the touch. ASEA™ can be used in a spray bottle for use on scrapes, burns and abrasions. It can be liberally sprayed on the skin and will not cause irritation. ASEA™ contains a very small amount of chlorine. If you are allergic to chlorine, it is not recommended for use on the face. As always, consult a physician if there are any concerns.
2. ASEA™ is bottled in a clean facility. Sealed shelf life is one year. After the bottle is opened, it has a 30-day shelf life.
Do not drink ASEA™ directly from the bottle. Avoid bottle contamination.
Do not put anything in the bottle for the same reason. Open, pour and close.
Drink ASEA™ straight. Do not mix with water or juice or an external substance as this can reduce effectiveness.
Use clean plastic or glass when serving ASEA™.
The recommended daily usage is two to four ounces.
Use ASEA™ 20 minutes before or after eating anything. Not with meals or drinks.
ASEA™ is 100% safe, non-toxic and native to the body.
Refrigerate ASEA™ if you like. Your choice.
If ASEA™ freezes, thaw completely before consuming.
Heat does not affect ASEA™ up to 400 degrees.
If you are on a 400mg Sodium restricted diet you can be assured that ASEA has 123 mg of sodium per 4 ounces. One server would be 3% of your daily allowance.
Do not run out of ASEA™!
Normal use: Start using ASEA™ 2-4 ounces per day as directed on the bottle. Start the first month with 4oz per day then afterwards 2oz per day maintenance. If you are not getting the expected benefit, you can take more than the recommended up to 8 or 12 oz per day with no problem return to the recommended when ready.
Athletes: take 2-4 ozs. of ASEA™ before your event, workout, run, bike ride, etc. Take another dose after workout for superfast recovery. ASEA has been shown to have no “banned substances” and has been certified clean by WADA.
Spray Bottle: is shipped with certain orders. Spray ASEA… safe for eyes, cuts, burns, acne, etc. Try it

Dave Bachand
Independent Quality Assurance Declaration for ASEA
An independently directed laboratory has been established at the ASEA manufacturing sites for the purpose of analyzing the components of ASEA for Quality Control and Assurance purposes. A stringent Quality Assurance procedure has been established and is in place to ensure that every bottle of ASEA is of consistent composition. This procedure involves a routine chemical analysis of every batch before it is approved for distribution. Regular random testing of bottles is also performed. At least twice a year a comprehensive series of analytical tests are done, including a test for any trace contaminants that might accidentally have been introduced. All manufacturing equipment, supplies, containers, materials, processes and procedures meet and exceed FDA standards for food processing.
The routine batch testing and random testing includes:
• A test for the concentration of active ingredients: A controlled test that utilizes standard fluorescence spectroscopy to identify the concentration of the reactive molecules in ASEA that result from the oxidation and reduction of saline solution during production. This is compared against the results for the “Gold Standard” product. All samples must measure up to the Gold Standard. These reactive molecules are clearly detected by the use of fluorescent dyes such as RPE, APF and HPF.
• A test for pH: This test determines the acidity or alkalinity of ASEA. The pH of ASEA is between 7.3 and 7.4. The pH naturally determined by the production process is about 7.35, this being the same pH of the Gold Standard and roughly the same pH as blood.
• A test for Free and Total Chlorine: This test determines the concentration of the several different forms of chlorine compounds found in ASEA. The forms of chlorine found in ASEA are native to the body, non-irritating to all soft tissues and eyes as shown over 15 years of testing. Again this is tested against the Gold Standard.
• A test for contaminants: General analytical tests are run to determine if any potentially harmful substances might have been accidentally introduced during the production process.
Other periodic tests include:
• Shelf-life tests: The above tests are run to determine the decay in concentration of the reactive molecules over time due to aging or packaging. ASEA has a shelf life of over a year, retaining the original active ingredients after one year when stored in cool, shaded environments. ASEA is highly antimicrobial, no microbes survive in ASEA, it does not spoil.
• Comprehensive trace element tests: Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry analysis is done to determine trace amounts of compounds introduced into ASEA by processing and packaging.
All analytical lab equipment used in these tests has been calibrated against NIST traceable standards.

Dave Bachand
How do these molecules work?

These simple Redox Signaling molecules are classified into two groups, Reactive Oxygen and Reduced Species. The Reactive Oxygen Species arms the immune system and Reduced Species activates the antioxidants. A careful (homeostatic) balance between these two species is maintained in all cells and tissues. When a problem or damage occurs, this balance is disturbed, this sends a signal to cause the cells and tissues to defend and repair themselves, thus restoring healthy balance.

Dave Bachand
Catalase

Catalase is an antioxidant enzyme that, like superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione peroxidase, is produced naturally within the body. It helps the body to convert hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen, thus preventing the formation of carbon dioxide bubbles in the blood. Catalase also uses hydrogen peroxide to break down potentially harmful toxins in the body, including alcohol, phenol, and formaldehyde.

We need oxygen to live, yet when our bodies use oxygen they produce free radicals that damage cell membranes, proteins, and DNA. Free radicals are chemically unstable atoms or molecules that cause other atoms and molecules in the body to become unstable as well, a process that causes extensive damage to cells and tissue, and could lead to a depressed immune system, infection, cardiovascular disease, joint disease, and mental decline. Free radicals are also thought to be a key component of the aging process.

Catalase works closely with superoxide dismutase to prevent free radical damage to the body. SOD converts the dangerous superoxide radical to hydrogen peroxide, which catalase converts to harmless water and oxygen. Catalases are some of the most efficient enzymes found in cells; each catalase molecule can convert millions of hydrogen peroxide molecules every second.

Hydrogen peroxide is a naturally occurring but destructive waste product of all oxygen-dependent organisms. It is produced in the human body when fatty acids are converted to energy, and when white blood cells attack and kill bacteria. Catalase, which is located in the cell’s peroxisome, prevents this naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide from harming the cell during these processes. It also helps prevent the conversion of hydrogen peroxide to hydroxyl radicals, potentially dangerous molecules that can attack and even mutate DNA.

It has been theorized that one of the primary reasons cells age is the damage to DNA caused by free radicals and oxidizing agents such as hydrogen peroxide, and that elevating levels of the body’s natural free-radical fighters—SOD, catalase, and glutathione peroxidase—could both improve human health and increase human lifespan. Dr.Martin Chalfie and his colleagues at Columbia University found new evidence supporting this theory, when they recently discovered and isolated a gene in nematodes that uses catalase to neutralize free radicals and protect cells from oxidative damage. Mutating this gene to turn catalase production on and off increased and decreased the lifespan of the nematode accordingly. It may be that human aging, like that of the nematode, is a result of exposure to free radicals rather than the passage of time.

Catalase, superoxide dismutase, methionine reductase, and glutathione peroxidase are all manufactured in the body. However, if you want to try to combat the effects of aging or ward off serious illness, you may want to supplement these enzymes.

Dave Bachand
Redox Control of Renal Function and Hypertension

Loss of redox homeostasis and formation of excessive free radicals play an important role in the pathogenesis of kidney disease and hypertension. Free radicals such as reactive oxygen species (ROS) are necessary in physiologic processes. However, loss of redox homeostasis contributes to proinflammatory and profibrotic pathways in the kidney, which in turn lead to reduced vascular compliance and proteinuria. The kidney is susceptible to the influence of various extracellular and intracellular cues, including the renin–angiotensin–aldosterone system (RAAS), hyperglycemia, lipid peroxidation, inflammatory cytokines, and growth factors. Redox control of kidney function is a dynamic process with reversible pro– and anti-free radical processes. The imbalance of redox homeostasis within the kidney is integral in hypertension and the progression of kidney disease.
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

Des articles scientifiques explicatifs (c'est genial, bien expliqué, court et il y en a beaucoup) Empty Re: Des articles scientifiques explicatifs (c'est genial, bien expliqué, court et il y en a beaucoup)

Message  gauduc Jeu 14 Juin - 19:03

Dave Bachand
Scientific Proof

The human body is constantly working to maintain cellular health. It does this by balancing reactive molecules to rid the body of harmful components and to clean up the oxidative stress and free radical damage that occur at the cellular level. When these reactive molecules are in the proper balance, the immune system and healing process function at their optimal level.

Every day more research and published articles are appearing about this “Redox Signaling” process, making it one of the fastest growing research fields in science. ASEA is the first and only stable, perfectly balanced mixture of these Redox Signaling reactive molecules that exists outside the body, and can be used to help maintain proper balance inside the body to support the immune system and healing process.

What Does Redox Signaling Mean to You?

Helps in the Preservation and Restoration of Healthy Tissues and Cells

When cells and tissues are damaged, by everyday living (sunlight, toxins, cuts, scrapes, exercise, infections, radiation etc.) they send out redox signaling messages for help. This starts a cascade of messengers that are quickly spread throughout the affected area where they call for action to start the healing process (blood supply is redirected, native antioxidants empowered and increased, DNA repair elicited, immune response initiated, inflammation, cell communication enhanced, regeneration efforts started, etc.). The healing process is a well orchestrated effort to either repair the damaged cells or cause the un-repairable cells to die and be replaced by healthy ones and thus restore healthy cells and tissue.

Increasing the amount of balanced redox signaling carriers in your cells and tissues simply helps to make this whole orchestrated effort much more efficient. They “grease the wheels”, so to speak, making it more likely that cells are repaired and replaced much more efficiently. Healthy cells are more likely to be able to defend themselves, the immune system is more likely to respond correctly, intercellular communication channels are clearer and more efficient. The concept is elegant, these redox signaling carriers do not force the system to act or react differently than it already does. It simply clarifies the signals that help the immune response and healing process proceed as it should, and do so much more efficiently.

Anti-Aging Benefits

As we age, the healing process becomes less efficient. Cells and tissues that are damaged or inefficient are not repaired or replaced as efficiently. Gradually these damaged or inefficient cells divide and proliferate, taking over the healthy “young” tissue and causing the downward spiral that leads to aging and death. The cells and tissues are simply not as efficient as they used to be at doing their job.

By Increasing the balanced mixture of Redox Signaling messengers that are already in the body this has the effect of making the defend, repair or replace mechanisms in the cells and tissues much more efficient: Damaged cells are more likely to repair themselves or die and be replaced by healthy neighboring cells, healthy cells are more likely to be able to defend themselves against infections, toxins, stresses, etc. In essence, cells and tissues are more likely to stay young and healthy.

Powers Up the Cell’s Antioxidant Shields

Certain Redox Signaling molecules are used to recharge and activate the native antioxidants that protect healthy cells from oxidative stress and free radical damage. Your cells are already full of these native antioxidants, they are placed as barriers that protect the more sensitive parts of the cells, such as the DNA in the nucleus. Every microsecond, trillions and trillions of these antioxidants in every cell are doing their job to protect every cell from oxidants. Oxidants are also natively produced as part of the normal metabolism of sugars that provides our cells with energy. As long as the mixture of redox signaling molecules is balanced, the antioxidants in the cells and tissues are easily able to defend themselves against such oxidants.

Increasing the amount of balanced redox-signaling molecules in the cells and tissues helps recharge and activate the native antioxidants that are already in the cells, making them much more efficient. This enhances the natural protection mechanisms of the cell, naturally, powering up the natural antioxidant shields that are already placed there for just that purpose, making the healthy cells and tissues more likely to be able to defend themselves.

Tunes Up Cell’s Communication Channels

Every cell in the body MUST be able to communicate with its neighboring cells in order to function correctly. Communication channels exist that allow messengers to run back and forth between cells. These messengers actually program the DNA in the cells to act as it should in the environment where they live. The discovery of stem cells, that are programmed to act as heart cells or brain cells or whatever tissue they stick to, emphasizes how important these communication channels are. Redox Signaling carriers help move these messengers from cell to cell as well as sending the signals inside and between cells.

An increase in the amount of balanced redox signaling molecules makes the cell’s communication channels more efficient. This is especially important when the tissues must respond to a stressor or invader. Quick and accurate response is important. Efficient communication channels make it more likely that the cells and immune systems will respond as they are designed to do.

Optimizes Correct Immune System Function

In order for the immune system to function as it should, a myriad of communication signals need to be carried between cells, signals that detect damage, signals that control blood flow and control inflammation, signals that activate the immune system response and help determine when, where and what the immune cells attack (and what they do not attack). The immune response is a coordinated effort that depends heavily on redox signaling and other types of signaling.

Increasing the amount of balanced redox signaling molecules helps make the signaling processes between cells more efficient. With clearer signals, the immune system can operate with increased efficiency. This means that the immune system will be more likely to detect and attack threats that it should engage and less likely to attack healthy cells that it should not engage. This action tends to normalize the immune system function, if overactive it will help decrease its activity, if underactive it will help increase activity. In short, the immune system will tend to operate at optimal efficiency.

Powers Up Aerobic Performance

As the energy requirements of the cells and tissues increase during aerobic activity, oxygen and sugars in the blood must be able to be transferred from the lungs and energy stores into the muscle cells and tissues. Waste products like CO2 and excess lactates must be transferred out of the cells and tissues and back into the blood and out of the body. The efficiency at which the cells can move oxgen fuel and waste products back and forth through the blood and cellular membranes determines how long the body can sustain aerobic activity. When the oxygen and energy demands of the muscle tissues exceed the ability of the body to maintain adequate delivery, the muscle cells and tissues start to burn internal energy stores anaerobically (without the use of oxygen), waste products (CO2 and lactates) start to build up and further interfere with the aerobic processes. When the internal energy stores of the muscle cells are exhausted, no more energy can be provided and muscle activity ceases completely.

Increasing the amount of balanced redox signaling molecules in the body helps normalize the redox potential in and around the cells and tissues. A balanced redox potential in the tissues increases the efficiency at which oxygen, fuels and wastes can be transferred in and out of cells and tissues, making the natural aerobic processes more efficient. If aerobic capacities are increased, then the natural length of time that aerobic activity can be sustained under high energy demands is also increased. The time that it takes to recover normal aerobic balance after an intense anaerobic effort is also shortened.

What are Redox Signaling Molecules?

Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) and Reduced Species (RS)

Our cells are literally filled with and surrounded by salt water, which becomes the principal raw material for building simple redox signaling molecules. Simple redox signaling molecules are simple molecules formed from rearrangements of the atoms in water (H20) salt (NaCl) and nitrogen (N2), the most abundant molecules of life. A few examples of simple redox signaling molecules are hydrogensuperoxide (HO2), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and Nitric Oxide (NO), there are many more. Redox signaling molecules can fall into two classifications, Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) and Reduced Species (RS). When isolated, most of the individual redox signaling molecules are potently toxic, reactive and unstable. However, in all forms of life on planet earth, cells have learned to manufacture stable, non-toxic mixtures of ROS and RS that serve fundamental roles inside and outside the cells.

Perfectly pH Balanced (7.35) Mixture

In our blood, cells and tissues, perfectly balanced, stable safe mixtures of redox signaling molecules exist. It turns out that such mixtures have close to neutral pH (7.35) which is the average pH of blood and fluids carefully maintained in our bodies. It should be noted that such stable balanced mixtures of redox signaling molecules CANNOT be formed by simply stirring together individual components (which would be toxic and imbalanced), non-toxic redox signaling complexes are formed electrochemically and enzymatically by complex reactions inside the cells and tissues. The perfectly balanced complex mixtures of ROS and RS of redox signaling mixtures in the body, naturally having close to neutral pH and neutral redox potential (RP), can balance chemical equilibrium as required depending on the chemical environment they are in. This is the beauty of redox signaling messengers, they are everywhere and participate in all of the processes of life.

Species Containing Chlorine

Some of the redox signaling complexes in our body contain chlorine. This is not the same form as the unbalanced crude forms of molecular chlorine and bleach (Cl2, NaOCl) that are used to sanitize pools and water supplies. Such unbalanced forms of chlorine are notably irritating and toxic, though still tolerated. In fact, certain unbalanced mixtures are the primary weapon of choice for the immune system and are potently effective against microbes. Perfectly balanced redox signaling mixtures, in contrast, have zero toxicity are not irritating, even soothing, and are safe for all tissues in the body, including the eyes. These balanced mixtures of redox signaling molecules already exist in large concentrations in all tissues and fluids in the body and are able to be easily handled by all tissues. The secret is balance.

Produced by Mitochondria

The primary source of redox signaling molecules in living cells is the mitochondria. The mitochondria live inside the cells and produce 95% of all of the energy (ATP fuel) used in the body. There are anywhere from 10 to 5000 mitochondria in every cell. Collectively these organelles comprise more than half of the dry weight of the body. As mitochondria metabolize simple sugars from the foods we eat into the ATP cell fuel, they also produce copious amounts of ROS and RS that are quickly mixed, stabilized and balanced by enzymatic action inside the cells to form balanced redox signaling complexes and mixtures. These balanced redox signaling mixtures float around the cell and are easily neutralized by the antioxidant barriers that are placed in strategic areas in the cell to protect sensitive structures from potential damage, such as the DNA. As long as these redox signaling mixtures are kept balanced, the antioxidant barriers are easily able to neutralize them, by turning them back into salt water and nascent oxygen. Such redox signaling molecules serve as signaling messengers and carriers in all cells and tissues of the body.

Dave Bachand
How do the ASEA scientists translate safety experiments run on cell cultures to safety in humans, How do you know how much is safe for humans?

The technology behind ASEA is based on more than 15 years of comprehensive in vivo preclinical safety studies along with substantial efficacy feedback from several people who have been drinking these redox signaling compounds over many years. The recommended daily portion of 2 to 4 oz. per day for the average individual is based on these comprehensive studies and efficacies. The experiments run on ultra-sensitive endothelial cell cultures, when placed in direct contact with ASEA, serve to confirm that the stable oral formulation in ASEA is manufactured correctly. The complete lack of toxic response (no inflammatory cytokines), even with extremely high concentrations of ASEA, indicates the expected characteristics of the correct formula. Human studies on common blood markers used to determine toxicity were also done, urine and genetic markers. All this contributes to a large body of conclusive evidence has been used to determine safety.

Dave Bachand
Have independent labs verified the existance of these Redox Signaling molecules in ASEA?

Yes. Independent labs have employed different methods, such as low temperature mass spectroscopy, electron spin resonance and several fluorescent spectrographic methods (UCLA, JEOL, PNNL, Ascentia, Active Spectrum) and have specifically identified several of the molecular components and complexes in ASEA. Some of these methods were developed to successfully detect some components of ASEA in the blood. An in-house, yet independent, laboratory has been set up near the production facility to run quality assurance on samples from every batch of ASEA and random-bottle samples. This laboratory employs fluorescent spectrographic methods that are commonly used on living cells to identify Redox Signaling molecules. All lab results so far have been consistent and conclusive.

Cass Decosta
Rheumatoid arthritis patients have lower levels of glutathione than the
general public. Foods that boost glutathione levels can help RA patients purge
toxic substances from their body.
Glutathione plays a major role in inactivating toxic substances. How?
Your body "handcuffs" toxins to a glutathione chaperone through a process
called conjugation. Several glutathione containing enzymes are involved.
Your body then excretes the toxin handcuffed to glutathione out of the
body usually via the kidneys and urine.
So you need a constant supply of glutathione.
Researchers have proven that using Asea increases the effectiveness by up to 500% of the bodies natural production of glutathione, as well as Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and Catalase

Dave Bachand
What are the reactive Redox Signaling molecules in ASEA and how are the made?

There are over 15 independently-verified Redox Signaling molecules (formed from salt water) in ASEA, some of them are molecular complexes. In the literature, these Redox Signaling molecules are categorized into two species, Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) and Reduced Species (RS). The stable Redox Signaling molecules and complexes in ASEA are made from salt water in a complex electrochemical catalytic process involving electromagnetic fields, fixed catalysts, frequencies, flows and temperatures, etc. This process is very similar to the physical processes that produce the native Redox Signaling molecules found inside living cells. A perfect redox-balance of both species is found in ASEA. The exact process and structure of the resulting molecules are not made public, however.
It is important to realize that this redox-balanced compound cannot be made by simply mixing together the isolated components. The foundational underlying production technology is essential. This manufacturing process produces compounds that have been scrutinized closely with over 15 years of comprehensive toxicity studies showing absolutely zero toxic response in every study and in every case. Even when placed in direct contact with very sensitive lung endothelial cells, ASEA induced no toxic response or inflammatory markers. This is surprising because scientists expected immediate and recognizable toxic response, but have found none in years of repeated testing.
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

Message  gauduc Ven 15 Juin - 17:02

Dave Bachand
We know that, so far, no physical fountain of youth has been found. But what you may not know is that scientists have come out with a new biotechnology product that uses cellular communication to turn back the cellular clock; the fountain of youth is now in a bottle!
The fundamental root of all health is cells. Cells are affected by toxins, emotions, fresh... air, food and well, everything. Cells repair and reproduce themselves. They regenerate or replace themselves. They communicate with each other through signals.
As we age, cells become less efficient. It gets harder and harder as we grow older to slow down the damage cells incur daily. At age forty, cells are about 50% efficient and can be up to 90% less efficient at age 70. The cellular system slows down. We slow down.
Scientists had been trying to replicate one of the major molecules involved in cell communication called Redox Signaling Molecules. When cells are damaged, they can't get the signals out to replace themselves and then damaged cells get duplicated. Scientists and doctors know that all health problems can be linked to damaged cells. Without the cellular healing process, life could not exist and signaling molecules are fundamental to the healing process.
ASEA, a biotech company based in Salt Lake City, Utah, recently discovered a way to stabilize Redox Signaling Molecules outside the body. This is a huge breakthrough. These molecules give your cells what they need to regenerate!
After sixteen years in development and millions of dollars of research, a drinkable saline solution containing nothing but pure water, salt and trillions of redox signaling molecules can help your immune system function better and your cells to heal. If your cells are feeling better, so will you. By drinking this specialized water, you can now tune up your cellular communication channels. ASEA has been scientifically proven to stimulate your own body’s production of antioxidants by up to 500% with zero levels of toxicity. The master protective enzymes already naturally produced in your body can now proliferate the way they did when you were younger. This water doesn't have antioxidants in it. It doesn't have herbs or vitamins or fruit. But the redox signaling molecules awaken the body's natural ability to replenish the antioxidants that are already there.
The body knows how to heal itself if given the right information and support. Increasing amounts of people are beginning to realize that nature has its own language and that language can be deciphered. With the advent of new bio-tech discoveries like ASEA, it seems like one step closer to the real fountain of youth - you!
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

Message  gauduc Mar 19 Juin - 17:24

Cass Decosta
Asea can make the body alkaline within 8 days in many cases. When this happens the body may go through different levels of detoxifacation.
I know a lot of people in this group are just starting their Redox Treatment and should know what can happen while the body is perging.
I had some of these reactions myself. They did not last long and after it was over I felt great. Then there are other people that seem to have none.
I think it is do to the levels of mercury and heavy metals that have been stored in the body.

Detoxification Reactions

While cleansing and conditioning you may experience digestive upsets, constipation, diarrhea, headaches, cold/flu symptoms, slight nausea, fatigue, tenderness, emotional releases, etc. Do no be alarmed or suppress these symptoms with medication as these are normal during any detoxification process and provide valuable information on what’s going on in the body.

1. Nausea or dizziness: increased liver and/or gall bladder drainage
2. Bloating: increased bacterial activity of putrifying, old material in intestines and
it often happens when material is mobilized but not yet moved out of the body
3. Chill: kidney drainage and energetic release and/or nervous system discharge
4. Skin eruptions: increased detoxification of or through the skin cells
5. Energy decrease: all organs are working hard to clear toxins
6. Headaches and other body aches: mobilization of toxins out of the tissues and into the bloodstream
7. Various emotions point to releases of energy in specific organs:
fear= a release from the kidney
anger= a release from the liver
worry= a release from the spleen/stomach
grief= a release from the lungs

Cass Decosta
Why we Need Some Free Radicals

About the the toughest things to fully grasp about health and how the human body operates, is that there is a role for everything and although some things like free radicals can be harmful, they are also absolutely necessary.

The issue lies in the many ways our life styles and our environment have transformed much more rapidly than we can keep pace with. Think about something as straightforward as the consumption of farmed foods. You know, grains like rice, wheat and corn? Most people accept that we evolved to eat them, but that's not the truth. Our cells and basic digestive demands haven't changed much since our cavemen - hunter/gatherer days and hunter gatherers were not farmers. Even though we've been eating bread for thousands of years, there are quite a few scientists and nutritionists that will claim that actually -those foods don't fit with our design.

So, if we haven't changed sufficiently to eat the plants we've been farming for thousands of years, just consider how our bodies (at the cellular level) are responding to factors like cigarrette smoke, alcohol, air pollution, prescription drugs and the chemicals that have routinely become included in our food.

The answer is"not well!"

Now think about free radicals which are also known as ROS or Reactive Oxygen Species - ages before we had so many new external sources of free radicals, they were created by our bodies as a natural byproduct of our metabolic and immune processes AND we had the inherent ability to preserve control of them. Now, that's changed and for a lot of people it's truly important to supplement with antioxidants to control the harm that can be caused by all the free radicals that our lifestyles have inflicted on our bodies. That's the reason for all the need for antioxidants, but there is actually another element to think about. An alternative point of view is that although ROS are potentially highly toxic, redox reactions are also part of the basic chemical processes of life. Lately, it has become increasingly evident that ROS/redox molecules also perform a role in the regulation of many intracellular communication pathways that are crucial for normal cell growth and immune reactions that are essential for our defense.

One example is Nitric Oxide which plays a role in nerve and vascularnerve and vascular function and regulation of the immune responses. Another even more spectacular example is that ASEA, which is a dietary supplement that supplies millions of reactive signaling molecules can increase the effectiveness of your body's antioxidants by more than 500%

ROS are an essential part of many metabolic pathways; they feed the fire of basic energy producing processes. Our bodies have had to evolve complex mechanisms to live with these reactive molecules and can use the reactive nature of these molecules for intracellular communication. Accordingly, a core concept in dealing with ROS must be to regulate but not eradicate, for turning off production of ROS is tantamount to turning off the engine that powers us.
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

Message  gauduc Mer 20 Juin - 17:35

Dave Bachand
‎"Glutathione is a very interesting, very small molecule that's [produced by the body and] found in every cell," says Gustavo Bounous, MD, director of research and development at Immunotec and a retired professor of surgery at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. "It's the [body's] most important antioxidant because it's within the cell."

Glutathione has multiple functions:
It is the major endogenous antioxidant produced by the cells, participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (active) forms.

Regulation of the nitric oxide cycle, which is critical for life but can be problematic if unregulated Through direct conjugation, it detoxifies many xenobiotics (foreign compounds) and carcinogens, both organic and inorganic. This includes heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and arsenic.

It is essential for the immune system to exert its full potential, e.g.,
(1) modulating antigen presentation to lymphocytes, thereby influencing cytokine production and type of response (cellular or humoral) that develops,

(2) enhancing proliferation of lymphocytes, thereby increasing magnitude of response

(3) enhancing killing activity of cytotoxic T cells and NK cells

(4) regulating apoptosis, thereby maintaining control of the immune response.
It plays a fundamental role in numerous metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, protein synthesis, prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, and enzyme activation. Thus, every system in the body can be affected by the state of the glutathione system, especially the immune system, the nervous system, the gastrointestinal system and the lungs.

So clearly it is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the human body. However, no evidence currently exists in human studies showing any efficacy of glutathione supplements or more specifically, how the supplements can increase the levels of glutathione inside cells. In human studies, oral doses of glutathione had little or no effect in raising blood levels.

Despite the promising evidence about the effects of aerosol, intravenous, and intramuscular glutathione, for people with a wide variety of conditions, there is no direct evidence that taking glutathione supplements provides any benefit at all.

Until now !!!
Researchers have proven that using Asea increases the effectiveness of the body`s natural production of glutathione, as well as Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and Catalase by 500% and some studies show even higher.

Dave Bachand
Glutathione

Glutathione supplements are famous for skin care, making it lighter and younger looking. Glutathione soaps, glutathione creams, glutathione lotions, and glutathione injections, are all over the market and no doubt that they are best sellers. However, contrary to what most people know, glutathione benefits are not limited to skin whitening. As the body’s master antioxidant, its benefits go far more beyond skin care. In fact, many experts believe that glutathione is the single molecule that can ultimately help in achieving overall wellness and in the prevention of diseases.

If it is not solely a skin care nutrient, what is glutathione? Glutathione Peroxidase (GSH) or simply glutathione is the most abundant and most powerful antioxidant naturally produced in the body. It is derived from the combination of the three amino acids (building blocks of proteins) cysteine, glutamine, and glycine. Most of the body’s glutathione supply is produced and utilized on the liver. The liver then delivers it to all the cells in the body.

Inside the cells, glutathione works by delivering maximum protection to the two very important cellular structures against free radical damage – the DNA and mitochondria. GSH also helps in recycling other important antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E. These mechanisms of action enable Glutathione Peroxidase to deliver critical health benefits to the immune system, liver, brain, heart, blood, and the skin.

Glutathione is primarily a very effective detoxifying agent that helps the liver get rid of harmful toxins and heavy metals. It helps the liver facilitate detoxification and eliminates them through the bile. When the body’s glutathione supply gets depleted, the liver suffers with increased work load in eliminating potentially harmful toxins. Poor liver function and many liver diseases are linked with depleted glutathione levels.

This master antioxidant boosts memory, learning, coordination, and other important thought processes. It can benefit individuals suffering from long term and short term memory loss. GSH is supplied in the white blood cells and red blood cells, supporting the body’s natural immune defences against infections. By modulating the immune system, glutathione supplements reduces sick periods due to colds, flu, and other infectious diseases.

There are strong clinical evidences suggesting potent anti-ageing effects of glutathione to the body. Glutathione Deficiency has been shown to speed up deterioration of bodily functions related to ageing. By offering antioxidant protection to the energy-producing mitochondria of the cells, glutathione supplements ensure healthy energy production for youthful vitality.
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

Message  gauduc Jeu 21 Juin - 16:50

Dave Bachand
My Documented Asea Recovery
by Dave Bachand

I just wanted to say that when I talk about how redox signaling is working with my body and mind, its not just what I hope. When I started my redox signaling treatment. I found a doctor that is skilled in cell biology and electronic medicine and Acupuncture. He is one of only a few people in Canada & U.S that can do bio-terrain testing and he tests for these things on a monthly basis: urine, saliva , electrical conductivity, salts resistivity, my physiology, PH - acid/alkaline - biochemical speed/resistance, electron activity/rh2 (glutithione production), Surface tension on my cells (membrane dynamics) anabolic (anaerobic) or catabolic (dysaerobic), energy production - beta oxidation, tricarboxylic acid, protein utilization, plus other cell activity. He also sees me once a week to check vitals and update my general energy levels and eating habits and organ energy among other things. He has told me that I am healing at a incredible speed, on a cellular level. When I did my first test I was not even on the scales. I can tell you that not only am I experiencing the change in my health and thought patterns, I am seeing it in real time through my bio-terrain testing . All of these tests are to see at what state of homeostasis my body is in. He tells me that my body is achieving perfect energy production now and in such a short time. There is no other reason for my change in my health but for the fact I have been using fresh redox signaling molecules to try and boost my immune system since Dec 27 th 2010. Also remember that when I first started seeing him I had just stopped a heavy regiment of drugs that were prescribed by a number of doctors for years. That left me in a very unhealthy state of body and mind. I have a viral disease that leads to swelling (inflammation) of the liver and did a experimental treatment 7 years ago. This medication was designed to poison my cells and stress them to the point that they would give up the viral disease. It did exactly what they designed it to do, except get rid of all of the viral disease in me. Every last person that did the test was left in a dire state of health and were also left with many of the side affects from the Interferon and Pegatron medication. I tried everything the medical professionals had prescribed for to do to try and bring my health back that had rapidly deteriorated for the last years, but there was no help for me and the others that were left this way. I just wanted you to know that the change in my health is not just a wish. So when I say that redox signaling works for real : Its REAL !!

Dave Bachand
My Asea Testamonial: by Dave Bachand

Before I started my redox signaling treatment on Dec 27/2010 these were the health problems that I had been facing. Please know that I have a viral disease that leads to swelling (inflammation) of the liver and did the Riboviron & Pegetron experimental drug treatment for one year, with no luck and the meds left me with liver pain, kidney pain, dizziness, bleeding gums & nasal passages, sadness, panic attacks, high blood pressure, high heart rate, heart palpitations, yellowing in my skin and eyes, swollen lymph nodes, extreme shoulder & neck pain, feet and hip pain, fatigue, poor sleeping habits, extreme cold in all extremities, unable to regulate body heat, poor concentration, extreme irritability, no libido, breathing problems, joint pain, bad breath, hair loss, poor vision, prostate and bowel problems, constant cracking skin on my finger tips. I am not the only one that was left like that and I will not be the last !

Within one week of using redox signaling, these things started clearing up (some faster than others) and I have had no signs for over 18 months of any of the above health issues. My family Doctor of 30 yrs and my chiropractor are so shocked about my recovery that they basically have wrote it off as the placebo affect. (Please)

Cass Decosta
Superoxide Dismutase Benefits

Have you ever wondered why some people who eat a balanced and wholesome diet … exercise regularly … and live a healthy lifestyle … sometimes age rapidly and prematurely — while others who drink … smoke … eat junk food and live unhealthy lifestyles sometimes look youthful and live longer without a lot of health problems?

The reason may well lie in the levels of an enzyme that exists in the body known as … Superoxide Dismutase.

Levels of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) vary by as much as 50% in various individuals — and this may explain why some people age quickly and why others live happy, healthy relatively problem-free lives well into their 90s, or even 100 and beyond.

What is SOD — and why is it such a critical measure of longevity, seemingly outweighing other aging factors like diet and exercise … even smoking?
This Super Enzyme Causes Fruit Flies to Live Twice As Long!
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is a class of enzymes that repairs cells and reduces the cellular damage caused by the most common free radical in the body called superoxide. SOD acts as a catalyst which causes the dismutation of superoxide into oxygen and hydrogen peroxide. As such, it provides the cells in the body with important antioxidant defense … 3,500 times more powerful than Vitamin C.

In addition, SOD acts as an anti-inflammatory in the body, neutralizing the free radicals that can lead to wrinkles and precancerous cell changes. As such, researchers have been studying the potential of superoxide dismutase as an anti-aging treatment, since it was discovered that SOD levels drop as we age, at the same time free radical levels increase.

A small number of little-known aging studies found that animals that produce the highest levels of SOD have the longest life spans. When they genetically engineered fruit flies to produce double the amount of this super enzyme, the fruit flies lived twice as long!

Knowing this, one might be inclined to run to the nearest health food store to buy a Superoxide Dismutase supplement. But there’s actually much more to it than that.

Here’s why:
SOD is such a fragile molecule, and as such, it used to be impossible for it to get through your digestive system without being destroyed. Ongoing research has shown that:
Free SOD is destroyed in the stomach.
Oral supplementation of free SOD does not increase
tissue SOD activity.
A small percentage of SOD can be placed in the intestinal
tract but cannot get past the gastrointestinal (GI) barrier.
Researchers have proven that using Asea increases the effectiveness of the body`s natural production of glutathione, as well as Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and Catalase by 500% and some studies show even higher.

Jeremy Sessions
A lady from my place of work got hit by a truck in out parking lot during a lunch hour almost 3 months ago. 23 broken bones in a 61 year old woman with osteoporosis. I gave her a case of asea and told it would help. She took a long time deciding to give it a try. She says and I have not seen them for myself yet. That her Xrays from just before she started to 3 weeks after are really very Different. I only wish she had not waited 6 or 8 weeks to start. If and when I get my hands on a copy of those X-rays I will post them
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

Message  gauduc Ven 22 Juin - 15:38

Dave Bachand
Redox signaling & cardiovascular system

For a strong, healthy cardiovascular system, our cells and blood vessels that carry oxygen and nutrients to our cells must be working properly. In our bodies, the blood vessels that branch out from our heart come into contact with the majority of our cells. Dr. Gary Samuelson Says, “Most people know that the blood in these vessels, circulated by the heart, carries oxygenated and nutrient-rich blood to all of the cells in our bodies. But did you know that this vast network of blood vessels also carries redox signals between our cells?”

Here’s how it works. Dr. Samuelson explains, “The innermost layer of every blood vessel in our body, called endothelium, is very sensitive to Redox Signaling. This is the layer that determines the types of nutrients and molecules that reach our tissues and cells. There is also a layer of connected, smooth muscle cells surrounding the endothelium that can squeeze off the blood or open up flow”

These layers in our blood vessels work together, through the Redox Signaling communication networks, to make sure that the correct amount of blood and nutrients are reaching our cells. Dr. Samuelson says, “In order to maintain good cardiovascular health, this Redox Signaling system must be functioning properly. The smooth muscles regulating blood flow should remain strong, not allowing the veins to stretch or balloon out. The Redox Signaling system must be functioning correctly in order for the whole circulatory system to function properly.”

Living a healthy lifestyle will keep your heart, and the entire cardiovascular system, working at their best. There are additional things we can do, however, to help our heart health. Adding anti-oxidants and other supplements to your daily nutrition can be very beneficial to your health. But it is especially important to include the ASEA supplement. ASEA helps activate the anti-oxidants in your body, which work to preserve healthy cells and fight aging. But Perhaps even more importantly, as the worlds’s only source of balanced Redox Signaling molecules outside the body, ASEA works directly to enhance the communication system embedded within the cardiovascular system.

Helping the keep your heart healthy…adding ASEA to your daily routine is the smart thing to do!

Dernière édition par gauduc le Sam 23 Juin - 7:39, édité 2 fois
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

Message  gauduc Sam 23 Juin - 7:38

Dave Bachand
Redox Signaling molecules.

Outside the world of redox signaling research, very few people have actually heard of these molecules. But they are incredibly important.

In fact, over the last few years scientists have been beavering away, looking at redox signaling molecules and publishing thousands of research articles about them (See Pub Med for details: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=redoox+signaling). The reason for all this research is that it has recently been discovered that these molecules are central to all life on the planet.

They are formed within every cell of the body and our immune system and cellular healing mechanisms depend on them for their effective functioning. A normal proper supply of Redox Signaling molecules means efficient cellular healing as damaged cells are either repaired or replaced by new, life-giving functional cells. The molecules also ensure our cells are protected too.

If you didn’t have redox signaling molecules, you’d die within seconds, that’s how important they are!

Dave Bachand
Why Your Body Can’t Live Without Glutathione…The Worlds Most Powerful Antioxidant!

Have you been feeling more tired, run down, coming down with colds or the flu, have a lack of energy, increased aches and pains that weren’t there a couple of years ago, or you’re unable to recuperate as quickly from exercise and physical activity as you once were?

You can now have a naturally occurring substance that acts as a powerful antioxidant, and immune system booster, and a detoxifier? A substance that can help your body repair damage caused by stress, pollution, radiation, infection, drugs, poor diet, aging, injury, trauma and burns? It’s called Glutathione.

What is Glutathione?
Also called GSH, Glutathione is the most powerful, prevalent antioxidant in your body.The most well known antioxidants are vitamins C and E.Glutathione is a tripeptide molecule composed of the amino acids glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine, which exists in almost every cell of your body.Our glutathione level actually indicates our state of health and can predict longevity. Scientific evidence has found that glutathione is needed by our body to enhance the immune system response.There are more than 60,000 published papers on the beneficial effects of glutathione replacement, unfortunately, it is still largely ignored by mainstream medicine. Normal glutathione levels are important for good health because they neutralize free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage.

The Bad News…Your body’s cellular supply of glutathione begins to decline 10% to 15% per decade beginning with the age of 20.If you are over age 20, you have a glutathione shortage! Lower levels of glutathione can result in chronic illness such as…lower energy or fatigue, a weakened immune system, cellular damage, accelerated aging, and higher cellular inflammation, which results in increased muscle and joint aches and pains. Free radicals constantly are attacking our cells, which is why antioxidants are so vital to protecting our health. Glutathione has been called the World’s Most Powerful Antioxidant, and is found in every cell in the body, but, most people need some help.

The Good News!…Research shows that increasing your Glutathione levels has the following benefits:
■Fight Organ and Muscle Inflammation
■Increase Your Energy
■Slow Down the Aging Process
■Detoxify Your Body
■Improve Liver Function
■Reduce the Risk of Cancer
■Strengthen and Balance Your Immune System
■Limit Autoimmune Damage
■Improve Mental Function and Clarity
■Improve Heart and Lung Function

Asea is cutting edge technology for health care maintenance.
Asea has been shown in studies to increase the cellular production, bio-availability and utilization of Glutathione by over 5 times !
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

Message  gauduc Mar 26 Juin - 19:08

Dave Bachand
The Prime Cause and Prevention of Disease

Dr. Otto Warburg's Address to Nobel Laureates,
June 30, 1966 at Lindau, Lake Constance, Germany

O. Warburg won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1931 for his discovery
of the oxygen transferring enzyme of cell respiration

Editor's Note:

- What follows below is even more interesting when tied in to what Dr. Hidemitsu Hayashi, M.D. Director, Water Institute of Japan, has stated:

"When taken internally, the effects of reduced water are immediate.
Ionized Water inhibits excessive fermentation in the digestive tract by reducing indirectly metabolites such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, histamines, indoles, phenols and scatoles, resulting in a cleaner stool within days after reduced water is taken on a regular basis."

In 1965, just before Dr. Otto made the following speech the Ministry of Welfare of Japan announced that reduced water obtained from electrolysis can prevent abnormal fermentation of intestinal microbes.

Cause and Prevention of Disease

There are prime and secondary causes of diseases. For example, the prime cause of the plague is the plague bacillus, but secondary causes of the plague are filth, rats, and the fleas that transfer the plague bacillus from rats to man. By the prime cause of a disease, I mean one that is found in every case of the disease.

Cancer, above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. Almost anything can cause cancer. But, even for cancer, there is only one prime cause. The prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen ... in normal body cells by fermentation of sugar.

All normal body cells meet their energy needs by respiration of oxygen, whereas cancer cells meet their energy needs in great part by fermentation. All normal body cells are thus obligate aerobes, whereas all cancer cells are partial anaerobes. From the standpoint of the physics and chemistry of life this difference between normal and cancer cells is so great that one can scarcely picture a greater difference. Oxygen gas, the donor of energy in plants and animals, is dethroned in the cancer cells and replaced by the energy yielding reaction of the lowest living forms, namely the fermentation of sugar.

In every case, during the cancer development, the oxygen respiration always falls, fermentation appears, and the highly differentiated cells are transformed into fermenting anaerobes, which have lost all their body functions and retain only the now useless property of growth and replication. Thus, when respiration disappears, life does not disappear, but the meaning of life disappears, and what remains are growing machines that destroy the body in which they grow.

To prevent cancer it is therefore proposed first to keep the speed of the blood stream so high that the venous blood still contains sufficient oxygen; second, to keep high the concentration of hemoglobin in the blood; third, to add always to the food, even of healthy people, the active groups of the respiratory enzymes; and to increase the doses of these groups, if a precancerous state has already developed. If at the same time exogenous carcinogens are excluded rigorously, then much of the endogenous cancer may be prevented today.

These proposals are in no way utopian. On the contrary, they may be realized by everybody, everywhere, at any hour. Unlike the prevention of many other diseases, the prevention of cancer requires no government help, and not much money.

Many experts agree that one could prevent about 80% of all cancers in man, if one could keep away the known carcinogens from the normal body cells. But how can the remaining 20%, the so-called spontaneous cancers, be prevented? It is indisputable that all cancer could be prevented if the respiration of body cells were kept intact.

Nobody today can say that one does not know what the prime cause of cancer is. On the contrary, there is no disease whose prime cause is better known, so that today ignorance is no longer an excuse for avoiding measures for prevention. That the prevention of cancer will come there is no doubt. But how long prevention will be avoided depends on how long the prophets of agnosticism will succeed in inhibiting the application of scientific knowledge in the cancer field. In the meantime, millions of men and women must die of cancer unnecessarily."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excerpts from Follow-Up Lecture by Otto Warburg, Director, Max Planck-Institute for Cell Physiology, Berlin-Dahlem
English Edition by Dean Burk, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA

If a lowered oxygen pressure during cell growth may cause cancer, or, more generally, if any inhibition of respiration during growth may cause cancer, then a next problem is to show why reduced respiration induces cancer. Since we already know that with a lowering of respiration fermentation results, we can re-express our question: Why does cancer result if oxygen-respiration is replaced by fermentation?

The early history of life on our planet indicates that life existed on earth before the earth's atmosphere contained free oxygen gas.
The living cells must therefore have been fermenting cells then, and, as fossils show, they were undifferentiated single cells.
Only when free oxygen appeared in the atmosphere - some billion years ago - did the higher development of life set in, to produce the plant and animal kingdoms from the fermenting, undifferentiated single cells.

The reverse process, the dedifferentiation of life, takes place today in greatest amount before our eyes in cancer development, which is another expression for dedifferentiation. To be sure, cancer development takes place even in the presence of free oxygen gas in the atmosphere, but this oxygen may not penetrate in sufficient quantity into the growing body cells, or the respiratory apo-enzymes of the growing body cells may not be saturated with the active groups. In any case, during the cancer development the oxygen - respiration always falls, fermentation appears, and the highly differentiated cells are transformed to fermenting anaerobes, which have lost all their body functions and retain only the now useless property of growth. Thus, when respiration disappears, life does not disappear, but the meaning of life disappears, and what remains are growing machines that destroy the body in which they grow.

But why oxygen differentiates and why lack of oxygen dedifferentiates? Nobody would dispute that the development of plants and animals and man from unicellular anaerobes is the most improbable process of all processes in the world... But according to the thermodynamics of Boltzmann, improbable processes require work to take place. It requires work to produce temperature differences in a uniformly temperatured gas; whereas the equalization of such temperature differences is a spontaneous process that does not require work. It is the oxygen - respiration that provides in life this work, and dedifferentiation begins at once when respiration is inhibited in any way. In the language of thermodynamics, differentiation represents a forced steady state, whereas dedifferentiation - that is, cancer - is the true equilibrium state. Or, illustrated by a picture: the differentiated body cell is like a ball on an inclined plane, which, would roll down except for the work of oxygen-respiration always preventing this. If oxygen respiration is inhibited, the ball rolls down the plane to the level of dedifferentiation.
In Summary:Impairment of respiration is more frequent than impairment of fermentation because respiration is more complicated than fermentation.
The impaired respiration can be easily replaced by fermentation, because both processes have a common catalyst, the nicotinamide.
The consequence of the replacement of respiration by fermentation is mostly glycolysis, with death of the cells by lack of energy. Only if the energy of fermentation is equivalent to the lost energy of respiration, is the consequence anaerobiosis. Glycolysis means death by fermentation, anaerobiosis means life by fermentation.
Cancer arises, because respiration, but not fermentation, can maintain and create the high differentiation of body cells.

The physicist MANFRED VON ARDENNE ... recently discovered that cancer cells owing to their fermentation, are more acid - inside and on their surface - than normal cells ...
gauduc
gauduc
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé